Veneers and bonding can solve many tooth issues, such as chipped teeth, stained teeth, or teeth with irregular spacing.
Dental Bonding Caledon
Bonding is a painless approach at repairing chipped teeth. Dental Bonding uses composite resin that hardens with light and can be tinted to match the colour of one’s teeth. It can also be used to reduce gaps between teeth or smooth over a fractured tooth.
Dental Veneers Brampton, ON
Custom veneers are made using a mould of your teeth. They are a thin, acrylic or porcelain shell that is attached to the front part of a tooth and can be applied after giving you a local anesthesia.
Advantages of Dental Veneers and Bonding
- Painless other than minor drilling
- Quick process in a single visit
- Costs less than a crown
- Can deal with several teeth at one time
- Can be easily removed
- Great option for kids
Disadvantages of Dental Veneers and Bonding
- Only last 5-10 years vs. crowns, which last 10-20 years
- Resin used can be stained from certain foods
- Tooth decay can occur under resin if it is not sealed properly